Thursday, December 18, 2014

What You Need To Know:

Okay, so I know it's ever so cliche to start my very first blog post off discussing who i am, what i stand for, my entire life story, and my statement, but I must admit I do feel it is only necessary for my audience to completely understand who I am. I feel obligated to at least share my passions, because in my opinion  sharing passion is the quickest way to creating a connection or forming an unbinding bond. Unbinding as in no commitment, and bond, as in, there is indeed a sense of loyalty. (confusing I know).
Here's the gist, as I struggled to find the right words to say, I forgot the mention why I created this blog. I love music! I love to sing, to dance, to express my every emotion with the sounds and symphonies provided to me by something as simple as a beat. I am open to different forms of music, and although I do indeed play favorites, I still find joy in each (or at least most) types. It allows me to express my inner self without having to completely remove myself from my comfort zone. And as an extroverted introvert (Yes! they do exist) that is very important to me. An action as simple as putting in headphones and blocking out the world has become such an important routine. I need "me time", and I know that everyone does, but each individual has "me time" differently. My "Me time" or (MeT) for short, consists of putting on my headphones, turning up my music, and belting out the lyrics of the song that has been stuck, literally infused in my brain to the point where it consumes me, for days. And I'll sing the song repeatedly until I personally feel I have perfected it, at least to the best of my abilities! 
This blog was created for the sole purpose of sharing these songs with you. I want to share the songs I've found, whether old or new, I want others to know of their potential greatness. So please, take this journey with me. If you have any suggestions, or any contribution please let me know, because I am only as informed as my audience, I need the help of others to advance to grow in the world of music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment